Quick info box
Position: Full Stack developer
Full stack developer
Join our mission to disrupt the industry of healthcare staffing. Colivia is a digital health startup, offering an automated staffing platform for the healthcare sector. We automate the staffing process with the aim of reducing staffing costs as well as creating a solution that helps tackle the healthcare personnel shortage.
We are looking for a Full Stack developer, who is passionate about building innovative solutions to complex problems and solving a growing healthcare challenge.
We are in need of a hands on Senior Full Stack Developer that is not afraid to take on a great challenge and is willing to set the code for tomorrow’s needs. You will join our dedicated team, in our office at Linnégatan 81, Stockholm.
As part of a startup, you will be involved in the entire product lifecycle – from company strategy, through design, implementation, deployment.
There’s constantly a ton of things happening at Colivia and bringing the right attitude and spirit will give you great opportunities to grow within the company. The role will offer the following:
- Fantastic personal growth potential in a fast growing company
- Modern tech-stack with a transparent simple development process. Less bureaucracy, more time to code and produce beautiful solution
- Join an ambitious team with great diversity and skill sets
- Chance to make a big impact on the product with your own ideas and solutions
- Flexible hours and work environment
KEY SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
We believe you are humble and prestigeless. You’re eager to learn new things, happy to take on new challenges and have an inner drive to create elegant solutions. You have experience in some of the following areas:
- Knowledgeable about modern cloud service architecture
- React Native
- Machine Learning
- GIT/Version Control
- Continuous Integration
- Fluent in Swedish or English
PROBLEMS THAT WE’RE THINKING ABOUT ON A DAILY BASIS
- How can we maximize conversion from app registration to bookings as well as re-bookings
- How can we create transparency in the market
- How can we put the career planning in the hands of the healthcare professional
- How can we automate the work that sales people traditionally does in the healthcare staffing market
- How do we optimize the matching of healthcare professionals and healthcare assignments
- How do we make it easier and more efficient for healthcare providers to find suitable healthcare professionals
Help us get to know you by submitting your CV and preferably link to your GitHub profile. Our recruitment process is designed to be a two-way conversation. We want to get to know you and we also want you to get first-hand insight into what it will be like to join Colivia.
We review applications on an ongoing basis and would like to receive your application ASAP.
We are very excited to hear from you!